Contracts and hours: how Acas can help
We can visit your organisation to help you understand what needs to be done to address a range of issues related to contracts and hours and then work with you to develop practical solutions.
We can work with you to:
- develop terms and conditions of employment
- minimise potential for disputes where changes to terms and conditions are proposed
- help you reach agreement if a dispute has arisen
- implement bonus, and specify other similar, systems
- introduce shift systems, flexible working, annualised hours
- effectively manage HR implications of acquisitions or mergers
- develop a recruitment strategy
- develop a probationary policy.
We can provide training on:
- understanding written statements of terms and conditions of employment
- recruiting new staff
- implementing probationary periods
- working time directive
- holidays and holiday pay
- migrant workers
- flexible working.
Acas Customer Services - let us know how we can help
Note that the customer services team cannot answer helpline related queries or advice. If you require employment-related advice, visit Helpline Online.
If you would like to leave feedback about Acas advisory services please visit our Helpline and advisory services testimonial form