Redundancy and notice: how Acas can help
We can visit your organisation to help you understand what needs to be done to address a range of issues related to redundancy and notice and then work with you to develop practical solutions.
We can work with you to:
- develop and implement redundancy policies and procedures
- develop redundancy consultation groups
- develop legally compliant redundancy selection criteria
- resolve workplace disputes.
We can provide training on:
- redundancy handling for managers
- training redundancy consultation representatives
- understanding the significance of notice periods
- restructuring your business.
Acas Customer Services - let us know how we can help
Note that the customer services team cannot answer helpline related queries or advice. If you require employment-related advice, visit Helpline Online.
If you would like to leave feedback about Acas advisory services please visit our Helpline and advisory services testimonial form